On behalf of the Committee of Rovers Football Club I’d like to thank you for your participation and support throughout the 2017 season and look forward to seeing you all return in 2018.
It’s almost that time again with Registrations opening in January (12th for Seniors and 31st for Juniors…see below). The 2018 Rovers Football Club Registration information and instructions from our Registrar are now available on our website please visit our ‘2018 Rovers FC Online Registration Guide’ along with the various Fee and Policy documents.
Seniors Registration opens 12th January 2018 through www.myfootballclub.com.au
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING 2018 REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS:
Juniors Registration opens 31st January 2018… The later date for Junior Registrations will coincide with the launch of the NSW Governments’ Active Kids Program… Commencing 31 January 2018 the NSW Government is launching their Active Kids program. Active Kids is a program to help NSW families meet the cost of registering their kids for eligible sporting and fitness activities.
Every child (4.5 – 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary education at TAFE NSW. The Voucher entitles a discount of $100 for each eligible player… HAPPY DAYS!!
To streamline the process, Rovers Online Registrations for Junior Players will open on 31 January, in line with most Sutherland Shire Football Association clubs however, some clubs may deviate from this process.
All you need to do is…
- Anytime soon, visit www.sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- If you haven’t already, visit www.service.nsw.gov.au and create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- On or after 31 January 2018, visit service.nsw.gov.au and login to your MyServiceNSW Account, have your Medicare card ready (with your children listed on it).
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. The Registered Provider you will be searching for is Loftus Yarrawarrah Rovers Football Club. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher –For returning players go to www.myfootballclub.com.au to register your player/s using your players FFA number and password (as provided by our Registrar). At the invoice screen you will see the option to enter in your Active Kids Voucher ID Code. The system will automatically validate this code and at the payment screen, you will receive your $100 discount if you have entered a valid code. Repeat for each eligible player. For new players you must bring your Voucher ID Code along to one of our Registration sessions (see below).
Rovers FC Offline Registration Dates:
Saturday 3 February 9am-1pm Loftus Community Hall
Tuesday 6 February 4pm-8pm Loftus Community Hall
Mini Rovers Registration (non-competition for 4-5 year olds run by Rovers Football Club) – Player registration can be made on February 3 or 6 at Loftus Community Hall (see above).